In This episode, Tina talks about the frustration of receiving “normal” blood test results despite still experiencing symptoms and not feeling her best. She explores the reasons why doctors may give blank answers or dead ends when it comes to blood tests.
Tina also offers information on why this problem is so common in women in perimenopause and what exactly to do about it to get the information you need.
Tina discusses the following:
- Your own personal experience and frustration with “normal” blood tests
- Conventional Versus Functional Reference Ranges
- Why self-advocacy is so important during perimenopause
- Why your quality of life is important compared to what your blood tests say
- The Exact Blood Test You Should Ask Your Doctor
- And more…
1:1 coaching applications open November 1: https://programs.carrotsncake.com/coaching
Blood tests that you should request from your doctor. User information: https://carrotsncake.ck.page/bloodwork-guide
Connect with Tina Haupert:
Facebook: Carrot cake and cake
Instagram: carrot cake
Youtube: tina haupert
Pinterest: Carrots ‘N’ Cake Hormonal Testing and Nutritional Counseling
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the owner of Carrots ‘N’ Cake, as well as a Certified Nutrition Coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P).
Tina and her team use functional testing and a personalized approach to nutrition to help women find balance in their diets while achieving their body composition goals.