In this episode, Tina speaks with Anna Rockstar, trainer, personal trainer and registered nurse. Anna explains why it’s important to have the right mindset when it comes to losing weight and implementing healthy habits. We often need to reconfigure our old ways of thinking to achieve sustainable fat loss and body transformation.
– Leaving a career in nursing to receive online coaching
– Weight loss versus being fit and healthy
– Health implications of being overweight
– How tracking your food teaches you about nutrition
– Why strength training is non-negotiable for middle-aged women
– Why we need to change our programming around perfection, failure, shame and guilt when it comes to losing weight.
– Why acting is so important for transformation
– And more…
Connect with Tina Haupert:
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the owner of Carrots ‘N’ Cake, as well as a Certified Nutrition Coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P).
Tina and her team use functional testing and a personalized approach to nutrition to help women find balance in their diets while achieving their body composition goals.
Connect with Anna Rockstar:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1273531139501618
About Anna Rockstar:
Anna is 53 years old, a mother of 3 and a registered nurse, but her focus now is online strength, nutrition and mindset training for women. She offers group and 1:1 training, as well as an online community called Rock That Fitness. Anna has not always been healthy and fit, and she struggled with her weight for most of her adult life. In early 2017, she went beyond dieting with a sustainable approach, which led her to lose more than 60 pounds that she had maintained.