I’m sharing my top picks for Valentine’s Day gifts for the girls in your life or ideas for your personal wish list! Please share any of your ideas in the comments!
Hey hey! Happy Monday! How was the weekend? We went to Phoenix for a fancy event for the pilot’s job, went on a family hike, and tried Original Chop Shop for the first time. I hope you had a fun and relaxing weekend!
For today’s post, I’m sharing some gift ideas for Valentine’s Day! Whether you’re shopping for someone special or sharing this list with your significant other, you’ll find tons of great ideas here. Share any gift ideas in the comments below or anything that’s on your personal wish list!
Gifts for the fitness fanatic:
– Our favorite wireless headphones. The Pilot and I have these and love them! They are great for traveling and exercising.
– A sauna blanket! My lifeaaaaaa. I use this magical creation 2-3 times a week and it feels amazing. I sleep very well and it makes my skin glow. Use FITNESSISTA15 for 15% off!
–The red light mask. It is also a perfect gift for Valentine’s Day. You can use FITNESSISTA15
– or meteryour favorite barefoot sneakers
Makeup and Skincare Gifts:
– a gift box from one of my favorite little stores
Fashion finds, accessories and jewelry:
– A set of static nails. When I didn’t receive dipping powder for over 6 months, this was the only thing I used. It’s the only polish I’ve found that lasts longer than 5 days!
Extra precious things:
– A subscription to Daily Harvest. I love these for quick and easy lunches and breakfasts! Use code FITNESSISTA to get up to $40 off your first box
– A silk sleeping mask or pillowcase
–Book of the Month Subscription! This brings me joy every month.
For the new mom:
– joggers or cute pajamas
– A food delivery from a service you love. Another snap here for Sakara because she’s awesome!
– An offer to come and help her with anything she might need (playing with older kids, holding the baby while showering or staring at the wall, helping with errands or picking up groceries)… and actually doing it 🙂
So tell me friends: do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? Anything on your list?
What are your plans?
We usually keep it low-key, but my favorite traditions are writing something I love about kids on hearts on their doors from February 1-14. I also make them little gift baskets for Valentine’s Day.
hugs and kisses