In This episodeJen Kirsch shares the impact of stress on weight loss and overall well-being. She shares personal experiences and practical tips for managing stress. She also highlights the need to recognize and address stress to improve sleep, reduce anxiety, and promote overall health and weight loss.
Jen discusses the following:
- The impact of stress on physical change.
- Productive vs non-productive stress
- A holistic approach to fitness and nutrition.
- Symptoms of chronic stress
- How to recognize and address stress patterns
- The importance of mindfulness and breathing.
- Manage stress and self-care
- The ‘secrets’ to losing weight in middle age
- How to deal with injuries when you love fitness
- Reframe stress and practice self-compassion
- And more…
Connect with Tina Haupert:
Facebook: Carrot cake and cake
Instagram: carrot cake
Youtube: tina haupert
Pinterest: Carrots ‘N’ Cake Hormonal Testing and Nutritional Counseling
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the owner of Carrots ‘N’ Cake, as well as a Certified Nutrition Coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P).
Tina and her team use functional testing and a personalized approach to nutrition to help women find balance in their diets while achieving their body composition goals.
About Jen Kirsh:
Jen Kirsch, certified personal trainer and nutrition coach, has dedicated her career to helping women over 40 achieve their fitness goals.
With over two decades of experience in the fitness industry, Jen has honed her skills and knowledge to create customized training plans and nutrition programs that meet the unique needs of her clients.
As the creator of the Straight Up Strength workout series, Jen’s mission is to empower women to feel strong, confident, and unstoppable.