In This episode, Tina talks about overcoming sugar cravings, which is a very common challenge for women, especially when looking to lose weight and balance their hormones. She also shares her personal journey with her own struggles with sugar cravings and how she can better cope with them. Finally, Ella Tina shares some of the underlying reasons for sugar cravings and how to control them.
Tina discusses the following:
- The role of insulin resistance in sugar cravings
- How protein can help regulate glucose levels
- The Importance of Strength Training and Daily Movement
- The importance of sleep
- How Low Thyroid Can Affect Sugar Cravings
- The impact of nutrient deficiencies and cravings.
- Cortisol imbalance and sugar cravings
- Tips and Tricks to Control Sugar Cravings
- And more…
Get my FREE sugar-free meal plan: https://carrotsncake.ck.page/sugar-free-meal-plan
Request 1:1 training: https://forms.gle/JT74yhBgxQZRQvgZA
PaleoValley Electrolyte Powder: https://paleovalley.com/offers/essential-electrolytes-promo/pvpartners?oid=47&affid=882
Connect with Tina Haupert:
Facebook: Carrot cake and cake
Instagram: carrot cake
Youtube: tina haupert
Pinterest: Carrots ‘N’ Cake Hormonal Testing and Nutritional Counseling
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the owner of Carrots ‘N’ Cake, as well as a Certified Nutrition Coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P).
Tina and her team use functional testing and a personalized approach to nutrition to help women find balance in their diets while achieving their body composition goals.