In This episode, Tina talks about body recomposition, a process in which the body loses fat and gains muscle simultaneously. She also talks about the importance of fueling the body properly to achieve women’s health goals in perimenopause.
Tina discusses the following topics regarding body recomposition:
- Sustainable weight loss and body recomposition goals
- Different approaches/strategies to achieve body recomposition
- Importance of time and a strategic approach to obtain better results.
- The importance of calculating and adjusting macros based on individual goals versus generic calculators or random online trainers
- The engines of the dial to achieve body recomposition
- And more…
Order Fit + Fueled: https://carrots-n-cake.mykajabi.com/fit+fueled
The next group starts on Monday, September 25, 2023.
Connect with Tina Haupert:
Facebook: Carrot cake and cake
Instagram: carrot cake
Youtube: tina haupert
Pinterest: Carrots ‘N’ Cake Hormonal Testing and Nutritional Counseling
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the owner of Carrots ‘N’ Cake, as well as a Certified Nutrition Coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P).
Tina and her team use functional testing and a personalized approach to nutrition to help women find balance in their diets while achieving their body composition goals.