In This episode, Tina shares her personal experience on finding the balance between “more” and “less” while facing the challenges of ulcerative colitis. Over the years, she sought out natural healing methods, from functional tests and protocols to extreme diets and supplements, in the quest for remission.
While her quest for healing seemed like the right path, Tina felt increasingly desperate and disappointed. She shares details about this emotional roller coaster (constantly searching, doing more, and trying so many different approaches) and how she finally realized that the reason she kept struggling for so long was because she didn’t fully trust herself or her body. , which led to an endless cycle of searching for new solutions.
- Your personal journey coming to terms with a chronic illness.
- The constant search for solutions and its emotional impact.
- The harmful effects of restrictive diets
- The importance of nourishing the body for healing.
- Unlearning what you thought worked for gut health
- Mistakes you made on your journey with ulcerative colitis
- Your new approach to health and healing.
Request functional testing and 1:1 training: https://forms.gle/JT74yhBgxQZRQvgZA
Connect with Tina Haupert:
Facebook: Carrot cake and cake
Instagram: carrot cake
Youtube: tina haupert
Pinterest: Carrots ‘N’ Cake Hormonal Testing and Nutritional Counseling
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the owner of Carrots ‘N’ Cake, as well as a Certified Nutrition Coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P).
Tina and her team use functional testing and a personalized approach to nutrition to help women find balance in their diets while achieving their body composition goals.